1． If you want to go shopping, you can go to the s_________________.
2. If you want to read or borrow some books, you can go to the l___________.
3. If you want to post a letter to your parents, you can go to the post o_________.
4. If you are h___________, you can have some bread.
5. If you are tired, you can go to the g________ to take a walk.
6. It’s too late now. There is no bus here. You can take a t______________ instead.
7. Look! Your hands are so d_______. Please wash them.
8. If you want to go to
9. There is not a pay phone in the n_________________.
10. Oh, my God! It’s a b_________________ street. We have to drive back!
1. There is _________ in the bottle.
A. some tea B. any tea C. some teas D. many teas
2. Tony is a good child. He never goes to the _________.
A. park B. video arcade C. bridge D. highway
3. The hotel is _______ the market and the bank.
A. both B. in C. next to D. between
4. _________, where is the station?
A. Sorry B. Hi C. Excuse me D. Hello, please tell me
5. How can he _______ the new school?
A. gets to B. get to C. arrives D. arrive to
6. My house is ________ the garden.
A. across in B. cross from C. across from D. across at
7. I often tell my pen pal _________my favorite by e-mails..
A.about B. with C. in D. on
8. Please be ______ in the reading-room.
A. noisy B. noise C. quite D. quiet
9. Jack is very _______ with his homework every day.
A. angry B. interested C. busy D. tiring
10. Please ___________ during the tour.
A. have a fun B. have fun C. have funs D. have funny
A: ______ me. Is there a ________ office near here? I want to post a letter.
B: Yes. Just go ____ and ____ right. It’s down the Central Street __ the left.
A: Is it far_________ here?
B: No, it isn’t. It’s quite near. It will take you only five minutes to go there on _____.
A: By the way, ________ is the bookstore?
B: The bookstore? It’s ______ Eighth Avenue. It’s ______ to the supermarket.
A: Can I _______ there?
B: Yes, you can. But it will take you about an hour to walk there. You had better ______ a bus there.
A: ______ bus shall I take?
B: No. 66.
A: _______ you very much.
B: You are ____________.
1. There is a bank near here. (改成一般疑问句)
2. The park is on
3. The cinema is next to the store. (对划线部分提问)
4. Is this a new bridge? (作肯定回答)
5. He comes from the
6: There is a hotel next to the supermarket. （同义替换）
______ _______ the supermarket is a ___________.
7：There are some fruits in the basket. （划线提问）
________ in the basket?
1：我能讲一点法语。I can speak _______ _________ French.
______is a _______, but _______ is a kind of ______.
_____ you have ____ questions to ask me, you can come at _____time and any _______.
4: 你能告诉我去银行怎么走吗？ Can you _____me the _______ to the bank?
5: 投币电话亭在图书馆前面。The _______ phone is in _____ of the ________.
6:集美是一个居住的好地方。Jimei is a good ________ to _______ in.
7:走过大桥就可以看到我家。Go ____the _____, you’ll see my house.
My father is 1 engineer. He
1. A. a B. an C. the
2. A. work B. working C. works
3. A. know B. have C. see
4. A. free B. busy C. happy
5. A. on B. at C. in
6. A. late B. early C. lately
7. A. breakfast B. lunch C. supper
8. A. go B. to go C. goes
9. A. goes B. coming C. comes
10. A. lunch B. supper C. meat
Now I’m in Madrid, visiting an old friend. It’s a lovely city, but I’m having a few problems with the eating times.
At home I usually have a small breakfast at seven thirty, then a sandwich for lunch at about one o’clock. That’s OK---It’s about the same here. But I always have dinner at about seven in the evening. Not here! In
1. What is the writer doing in
A. He is having a few problems with the eating times.
B. He is having a good time.
C. He is visiting a friend of his.
D. He is sleeping all day.
A. about ten B. seven thirty C. one o’clock
D. seven in the evening
3. The streets in
A. quiet B. noisy C. dark D. clean
4. What does the writer think of the people in
A. He thinks they are very lazy.
B. He thinks they are very busy.
C. He thinks they are very strange.
D. He thinks they are very friendly.
5. Which is right?
A. The writer comes from
B. The writer usually goes to bed at 10 o’clock.
C. The people in
D. The writer thinks seven or eight o’clock in the morning should be the time for work.
|楼层||评论内容 共0条 查看完全内容||评论用户||日期|