1. Thanks for _______ (join) Weekend Talk.
2. She enjoys _______ (live) in China.
3. The old woman always wears ________ (color) clothes.
4. How about _____ (go) for a walk?
5. How many ______ (word) do you learn?
6. －What does your mother think of the shoes? －She ______ (not mind) them.
7. I can’t stand Chinese ________ (cook), it’s for moms.
8. Everyone loves belt, it is the _______ (cool) thing.
9. What do you think of game ________ (show)?
10. I want ______ (be) young and beautiful.
1. They are talking to an _____ girl.
A. a eight-year-old B. an eight-year-old C. an eight-years-old D. an eight years old
2. _______, I really like Animal World.
A. In fact B. In the fact C. On fact D. On the fact
3. Thank you _____ joining us.
A. a lot of B. a lot about C. very much in D. very much for
4. My father bought _______ yesterday.
A. a soap B. a cake of soap C. many soap D. many soaps
5. Mrs Hu always ______ new clothes, but today she _____ an old coat.
A. puts on, wears B. puts on, putting on C. wears, is wearing D. wears, wears
6. I enjoy pop music. ______ you?
A. How about B. How are C. How do D. What do
7. The old man doesn’t _______ others’ ideas. She wears colorful clothes.
A. stand B. agree C. mind D. decide
8. Each of the students ______ a new dictionary, and they ______ new pens, too.
A. has, has B. have, have C. has, have D. have, has
9. I’m ______ my bag, but I can’t ______ it.
A. looking for, find B.finding, look for C. looking at, find D. looking for, found
10. I like articles written _____ Dingling.
A. on B. with C. as D. by
1. animal, about, shows, how
2. wear, like, you, colorful, to, do, clothes
3. of, do, Sports News, what, you, think
4. like, your, what, of, TV, kind, sister, shows, does
5. go, where, vacation, you, did ,on
Jasmina: Hello, Maria.
Evan: What’s ___________?
Maria: I’m ________ the “What’s Cool?” article for the school magazine, and I want to ask you some ________. OK?
Maria: Well, look at these things. What do you ______ of them?
Jasmine: OK. Um, well, Hmm. I love the watch.
Evan: oh, I don’t mind the watch. My sister has one of those.
Maria: ________ do you think of the sunglasses?
Jasmina: I like them.
Evan: Hmm, I do, too. Yeah, I like them.
Maria: And ______ about the scarf?
Evan: I don’t like the scarf.
Jasmina: I don’t either. I can’t ______ those scarves. My mom ______ scarves like that.